Here you see what the guarantee covers
1. What is covered by the warranty
- The warranty covers the repair of defects in the product or components included in the product. This applies to defects that can be traced back to production or material defects.
2. What is not covered by the warranty
- The warranty does not cover third party costs / consequences or outages.
- The warranty does not cover the transport of product between customer and dealer during repair
- The warranty does not cover wear parts, including PTO shaft. Globus does not cover damage due to incorrect use or load beyond what the product is intended for.
3. Length of warranty
- The guarantee is valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Invoice date from retailer to customer applies as documentation for sales date.
- The guarantee is nevertheless limited to 24 months from the invoice date from Globus to the dealer
4. Warranty terms
- The warranty is invalid if the product is faulty or damaged due to incorrect use or if the instructions in the operating instructions have not been followed.
- The warranty is invalid if the product is used for other uses than those described in the instructions for use.
- The warranty is invalid if non-original spare parts (including PTO shaft) have been used or if the prescribed maintenance of the product has not been followed.
- The guarantee assumes that service intervals in the user manual have been followed up. The customer may be required to provide documentation of performed maintenance.
5. Extended warranty
- As long as the conditions mentioned in the points below are met, the product is covered by Globus’ extended warranty of 3 years – 36 months from the date of sale. Invoice date from retailer to customer applies as documentation for sales date.
- The guarantee is nevertheless limited to 48 months from the invoice date from Globus to the Dealer.
- The product must follow recommended service intervals from Globus. It requires a minimum of one service at the dealer each year. This must be done before the season and no later than 15 September.
- Delivery form must be sent to Globus no later than 1 month after delivery of a new product to the customer for the extended warranty to apply.